Another fine Kohno classical guitar from Masaru Kohno. This one combines a cedar top with Indian rosewood back and sides for a warm, clear tone. The best sounding Kohno 15 (or 20 for that matter) we’ve had.
- Cedar Top
- Indian Rosewood Back and sides
- Ebony Fretboard
- Deluxe Fustero tuners, with pearloid buttons
- Scale length: 660mm
- Nut: 52mm
- Condition is good. Several repaired cracks, all well-repaired:
- treble side, about 1/4 inch off fretboard: 3 2/3 inch
- bass side, 1 1/4 inch off fretboard: 4 ¼ inch
- 1/4 inch bass side of center seam, between bridge and soundhole: 4 inches
With a recent hard shell case.