Purchase Policies & How We Work
Not all of the instruments on this web site are available to purchase. If an instrument is available, see purchase policies below.
Prices listed are for cash, cashiers check, or Bank wire transfer. PayPal or Credit Card purchases will carry a 3% of purchase price fee. Shipping charges are additional. We ship by Federal Express or UPS only, unless special arrangements are made.
Payment methods accepted:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express (not accepted from outside U.S. and Canada)
- PayPal (not accepted from outside U.S. and Canada)
- Personal check (not accepted from outside U.S.)
- Certified (cashier’s) check; (not accepted from outside U.S.)
- Bank Wire transfers
- Call or email us and we will calculate price, plus shipping charges.
We are not responsible for any brokerage fees, taxes, import duties, or any other surcharges by the customs departments or other officials of other countries. And we cannot refund any such fees in the event that the instrument is returned to us for a refund. Instruments carry no warranty, or guarantee, implied or otherwise, of condition. They are vintage instruments and are sold “As is”. Purchaser has 48 hour approval period from the time of receipt of instrument– notify us within 48 hours of receipt, and arrange for return for refund minus shipping charges and any credit card/PayPal charges.
Approval Policy/Return conditions:
- We must be notified within 48 hours of the purchaser’s receipt of the instrument if the instrument is to be returned to us, and purchaser must obtain return authorization.
- Return shipping by Federal Express or UPS only, Air (not ground), unless other arrangements are approved. Receipt Signature Required.
- Instrument must be returned in exactly the same condition as it was shipped out by us.
- Instruments returned in a damaged condition due to improper packaging, or heat, extreme cold, damp, or any other conditions that damage the instrument will not qualify for refund.
- If returned under conditions described above, refund will be made, minus shipping charges and any credit card/PayPal charges.
We’re happy to answer any questions you have about your instrument or questions you might have about instruments that you see on the site. Please feel free to get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you.
Located In Austin, TX
Showroom by appointment only
Phone: (512) 922–8596
Email: [email protected]